Saturday, March 2, 2024

Day 2 🏠 to 🏠 Challenge

 Firstly I would like to thank all those who donated yesterday, and with Ray White matching your donations it doubled. Yesterday I received 3 donations total $160 which will be $320 with Ray Whites contribution. 

Total donations so far $410

My goal is to raise $1,197 I've chosen this amount as it provides a weeks accommodation at Ronald McDonald House 🏠 

I've chosen 210km to cycle cos 210kms is the distance parents travel to be with their sick child.

Now you know how I've chosen both my fundraising goal $1,197 and 210kms to cycle.

Today I've started cycling towards 210kms with 7kms.

I'm loving this challenge and hope you enjoy reading about my journey to raise $1,197πŸ’΅cycling 210kms 🚴‍♀️

See you next post 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ronald McDonald House to House Challenge 2026

 Yes I took part in 2026 Ronald McDonald 🏠 to 🏠 Challenge to cycle 210kms in 31 days. I completed it at the end of week 3, which was just ...