Today is the very first day of Ronald McDonald 🏠 to 🏠 Challenge. So I have 7 days to cycle 52.5kms 🚴♀️
I've raised $250 so far but need more donations as my goal is to raise at least $1.000.
I've copied this email in hope it will help.
Hi Veronica ,
It's almost time for Match Day!
On Friday 1st March, our valued partner Ray White will match every dollar donated, up to $25,000.
That means your donations will go twice the kilometres, bringing twice the impact to your friends and family’s contributions.
Make the most of Match Day!
Maximise your fundraising efforts by sharing your page link with friends, family, and colleagues and don't forget to post updates and share photos of your journey on social media.
Thank you for being a part of the House to House Challenge – we're so excited to have you on our team this Match Day!
Keeping families together,
The Team at RMHC® New Zealand
Anyone reading this if you can donate any amount TODAY 1 MARCH is the best day to do so 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
No comments:
Post a Comment