Tuesday, March 11, 2025

🏠 to 🏠 Challenge Day 11

 A generous donation was made to my fundraising page. So far have raised $225 and have cycled 37kms, still have 173kms to do in 19 days, no pressure 😬

My challenge getting the rides in is I'm currently a student attending classes 4 days a week, Monday-Thursday, I work Fridays and alternate Saturdays as long as weather is good I cycle to work on these work days (cycle 24km, 6kms). Daylight savings is coming to an end so it gets darker quicker, this disadvantages me to go for a ride and after course I'm exhausted so too tired to cycle 😴

I've definitely set a bigger challenge this time 😕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ronald McDonald House to House Challenge 2026

 Yes I took part in 2026 Ronald McDonald 🏠 to 🏠 Challenge to cycle 210kms in 31 days. I completed it at the end of week 3, which was just ...