It's done π₯³ Thanks to all who helped me raise $325.00 while I completed my set goal to do 210kms cycling. Now my body can rest ☺️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ronald McDonald House to House Challenge 2026
Yes I took part in 2026 Ronald McDonald π to π Challenge to cycle 210kms in 31 days. I completed it at the end of week 3, which was just ...
-
Today is the very first day of Ronald McDonald π to π Challenge. So I have 7 days to cycle 52.5kms π΄♀️ I've raised $250 so far but...
-
Yes I took part in 2026 Ronald McDonald π to π Challenge to cycle 210kms in 31 days. I completed it at the end of week 3, which was just ...
-
Usual ride to and from work now brings me total 202kms cycling, just 8kms left and only 4 days left of Ronald McDonald π to π Challenge ...



No comments:
Post a Comment